Finally, I'm injecting some liberal Berkeley blood into my veins. What would have happened if most of the American population listened to KPFA rather than CNN/ABC/FOX?! I've made my own version of current crisis broadcasting spectrum:

My favorite is still BBC World Service.
...........................................................................................................

My favorite is still BBC World Service.
...........................................................................................................
با این جریانات اسرائیل و کشتی و... یاد این پستم افتادم....4 سال پیش...عجب عمری است که می گذرد.
تاریخ اصلی:
8/6/06
1:28 PM
8 comments:
only cnn and abc and fox!!! in channel tv hast ya radio??
Dear Negin,
KPFA is a radio station. You may listen to it online at :
http://www.kpfa.org/
oh dear azin! listen to radio javan! its more good!!!!JK
Yeah, I'm sure it's better
pretty creative Azin:-) I'm more impressed with the way you have presented your thought than the thought itself. Keep the blog up:-)
Thanks Golnaz joon
I really got excited with your metaphor. You may shift CNN a little bit to the right, closer to the red color. They use a lot of red color in their website and TV channel.
دوست گرامی،
برام جالب بود که چهار سال پیش شما به چه مطالب انتلکتوالتری میاندیشید. الان به کوله پشتی و گوشواره و کامپیوتر و ... اینها...
آدمها پیشرفت میکنن، ما هم پیشرفت میکنیم. جدی میگم ها. حالا اینقدر هم بدبین نباشم، ولی مسائلی که ذهن آدم رو اشغال میکنن عوض میشن. خوبه که آدم اینو تو وبلاگش میتونه ببینه.
بوس بوس خانومی.
Post a Comment